Host/Hostess – Employee Benefits
- Five (5) Day Work Week
- Paid Vacation: One Week after Year One, Two Weeks after Two Years, and Three Weeks after Ten Years
- Health Insurance – Medical & Dental Programs Available
- 401K Plan – Immediate Eligibility. Must be 21 or Over to Enroll
- Shift Meals at 50% Off
Host/Hostess – Basic Requirements
All interested candidates MUST:
- Displays and maintains a cheerful and courteous temperament, as well as displays a neat and clean professional image
- Greets guests with Flanigan’s "Smile Talk"
- Engages guests in Flanigan’s "Smile Talk" while escorting them to table in a timely manner
- Efficiently manages the Wait List for seating
- Communicates guest’s questions or concerns to Manager on duty
- Keeps foyer, host/hostess station, wait area clean and free of debris, restocks and cleans menus
- Restock and maintain restroom cleanliness for guest
- Answers telephone within 4 rings, and answers guests’ questions, and/or directs guests to proper staff member
- Conclude guests’ visit with Flanigan’s "Smile Talk"
- Perform shift changes, opening/closing duties, assigned sidework
- Can reach, bend, stoop frequently
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to speak, read and write English
- Complete and pass Florida Responsible Vendor program, in compliance with Flanigan’s and Florida statutes
- Complete and pass food safety certification program, in compliance with Flanigan’s and Florida statutes