Audio/Video Cable Installation Technician
FLANIGAN'S OFFERS BENEFITS THAT INCLUDE:
• PAID VACATION - 1 week after 1 year, 2 after 2 years, 3 after 10 years
• HEALTH/DENTAL INSURANCE PROGRAM
• FLEXIBLE WORKDAYS
• COMPETITIVE STARTING SALARY
• ADVANCEMENT BASED ON PERFORMANCE, NOT TENURE
• 401k PLAN - Must be 21 - Immediate Eligibility
• COMPANY PHONE
- Possesses 1 or more years of experience with proper cable installation and efficient routing techniques for data and low voltage cabling.
- Able to perform custom wiring and installations on commercial projects in a timely manner.
- Physically capable of running cable in new and existing buildings.
- Strong drive, work ethic, and willingness to excel in your role.
- Will have excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Cabling installation for surveillance, audio/video systems, etc.
- Maintains records by documenting installations.
- Must have at least basic tools (punch tool, toner, etc.).
- Have a valid driver's license with a good driving record.
- Be able to pass a background check and drug test.
- Have good, friendly, interpersonal communication skills with clients and coworkers.
- Have high ethical standards for honesty and a do-it-right attitude.
- Have a safety-first mindset.
- Be able to successfully do work requested with little supervision.
NOTE: This is not always an 8-5 job. This position will occasionally require overnight, early morning, late night and weekend hours. This is a field installation position requiring physical work and climbing ladders.
DataCom Installation: 1 year (Preferred).
Relevant Installation: 1 year (Required).