• PAID VACATION - 1 week after 1 year, 2 after 2 years, 3 after 10 years
• HEALTH/DENTAL INSURANCE PROGRAM
• FLEXIBLE WORKDAYS
• COMPETITIVE STARTING SALARY
• ADVANCEMENT BASED ON PERFORMANCE, NOT TENURE
• 401k PLAN - Must be 21 - Immediate Eligibility
• COMPANY PHONE AND VEHICLE
Applicant Should Have Some To Most Of The Abilities Below:
• Have an EPA universal certification card for refrigeration technician.
• Has his/her own basic hand trade tools, refrigeration gauges, drill gun, multi-meters brazing/soldering rigs/kits, plumbing tools, and diagnostic tools (we can provide more expensive tools).
• Be experienced in successfully installing and repairing residential and commercial gas package heating/cooling equipment, evaporative coolers, high efficiency boilers, boilers, water heaters, and ductless split systems.
• Be experienced in installing and repairing commercial kitchen equipment (ovens, warmers, fryers, grills) and restaurant refrigeration equipment (walk-ins, reach-ins, ice cream machines, ice machines).
• Be experienced in properly diagnosing/repairing/replacing compressors and control components in various A/C, heating, and refrigeration electrical troubleshooting skills. Have proficient refrigeration piping and brazing/soldering skills.
• Experience for installing HVAC equipment for new installations and remodels, gas pipe installation, calls for repair and service.
• Have a valid driver's license with a good driving record.
• Be able to pass a background check and drug test.
• Have good, friendly, interpersonal communication skills with clients and coworkers. Have high ethical standards for honesty and a do-it-right attitude.
• Have a safety-first mindset.
• Be able to successfully do work requested with little supervision. Be able to supervise whenever necessary a helper or small crew to get work done quicker.
• Be able to properly recommend HVAC system replacement when necessary for commercial HVAC systems.
• HVAC Service: 1 year
• Hot Side Kitchen Service: 1 year
• Refrigeration Service: 1 year
Required license or certification:
• EPA Universal Certification